SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
subzero
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im kinda new into this se-r thing. Well I have a 1992 se-r. I have s3 cams, and a cold air intake along with headers. I want to go all motor, but i want to know if putting a bluebird head will help me in some way. Or what do u advise to put in my car to make it fast yet all motor. tanx guys

·
Registered
850 Posts
If you want to go all motor get a SR20VE, out of the box it has 45hp more than our motor. A full bolt on sr20de still makes less power than a sr20ve with just intake, header, exhaust.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
zurdo13 said:
Hi guys, im kinda new into this se-r thing. Well I have a 1992 se-r. I have s3 cams, and a cold air intake along with headers. I want to go all motor, but i want to know if putting a bluebird head will help me in some way. Or what do u advise to put in my car to make it fast yet all motor. tanx guys

A BB motor designed for a turbo prolly isn't going to help any. And honestly, i don't think they are any different from the highport NA heads for the most part.

All motor in this camp means a lot of money, and the cap seems to be about 200whp. THe VE motor can squeeze a little more from what I have seen.

A drop in BB DET can get up upwards of 240whp with those cams you have there.

Brent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts