SR20 Forum banner

Show off your cars, for props!!!

907 views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Tigermiata 
G
#1 ·
I was sent this link for car pics, and you can show off your car to be rated, there about 8 Sentras, yes only 8 that are being showed off on this site, bring the pain on these guys. Tell your friends with nissans.

Onlineshowff.com:D

#16 ·
Sunbeam Tiger? Alright, those are so cool. I dont know a whole lot about them. It had a Ford 289, right? That is a great engine, you have to repect any American V8 from the sixties that had a 7000rpm redline (The HO had that redline, and was easily modified for a higher one, it had a great valve train). My friend has a 68 mustang, with a later model 302 in it, and I have read up one them.

#17 · (Edited)
VaNXman said:
Sunbeam Tiger? Alright, those are so cool. I dont know a whole lot about them. It had a Ford 289, right.
(Off-Topic text follows)

Thanks. The car is up on that site as of this AM, no votes yet. Probably because it's listed as a Suzuki! :eek:

Of the 7,000 built, all but the last 700 had 260's (with 2-barrels, ugh!) before changing over to the 289. Mine now has the Ford Motorsport 302. One guy in our owner's group cut his enough to stuff in a 351 Cleveland, for crying out loud.

BTW:

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/profile.asp?carID=&carName=Tiger&urlTracking=/index.asp

{Edit: What a trip; I can't believe the car has been #1 for the past half hour...}

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.