SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

I just sold my old wheels and have sbout 1,400.00 to buy new wheels and tires. i had big heavy 17 x 7's konig tantrums with a520's 205/40-17.

what should i get??

the smallest i wanted to go was 16 x 7. i'd like some light weight 16 x 7.5" but I don't what to go over 250.00 per wheel.

I also wanted black or bronze in color. tires like 215/40-16 to 225/40-16.

to many want, want, wants!

If someone has some pics of nx's with slipstreams or subzero's id appreciated them to post.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
15's ain't that bad. Cheap, light and save lots of money on tires

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are the sub's and curcuit 8's both in 15's as shown in your pics??

nitelife: you wouldn't happen to have a closer pic would ya??

·
Registered
493 Posts
1400 sounds like a lot of money for some 16s. If you want performance then get the 15s and some nice stickies. if you want show, get the 17s cause they look the best. 16s i think give you a little of both worlds.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Paint your stock wheels, throw some good tires on, and spend the remainder of the money on parts that make your car go faster.....

Thats just what Id do..................

-Josh

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
He's got a turbo tho - he'd want as much tire he can get! 16x7!

·
Registered
207 Posts
i've got some bronze 16" subzero's on my Nx, i will get my brother to host a pic for me later tonight

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
98SERwTricks said:
He's got a turbo tho - he'd want as much tire he can get! 16x7!
ddeerrrrr, I didnt read his sig, I take my comments back, buy some nice ass rims :)

-Josh

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've been going back and forth on so many different rims, it's pathetic!

I think that i am finaaly going to settle on some 16 x 7 sub zero's (bronze or black) with azenis in 215/45-16. should be the best middle road and i'll still get good traction.

nxracer17: if you could post a pic of your car, with the bronze sub's i would really
appreciate it.

thanks to all who responded.

·
getting close
2,002 Posts
Just remember doug the azenis arent too fun to drive with in the rain. But i guess no matter what tires you have with a turbo car making good power, it isnt fun in the rain.

Later,Jon

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
insane imports said:
Just remember doug the azenis arent too fun to drive with in the rain. But i guess no matter what tires you have with a turbo car making good power, it isnt fun in the rain.

Later,Jon

ahhh, I'm not to worried about rain, I'll trade dry performance for wet any day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts