SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for ideas... Show me anyhting Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Paint,Steering wheels, Seats, Pedals, Gauge clusters, Aftermarket gauges,ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
guess no one does any fancy interior stuff around here! I was wondering who has done any of this as well cause I really don't see it ont he forums at all.

BRent

·
Registered
484 Posts
This is my '95 that I sold....

Not great, but a little different.... ;)

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
^^ how much was the center console arm rest thing? It looks sweet... and comfy.. :redface:

Here's mine, just matching vinyl and a CF bezel. I'm thinking of removing all the blue (so bright) and making all the vinyl CF to match the bezel.

·
Registered
484 Posts
They used to sell for about 50 bucks I think. Price may have gone down by now. I have it in my '99 right now. it is confy. totally worth it... :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
XsjadoTwin11 said:
Im looking for ideas... Show me anyhting Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Paint,Steering wheels, Seats, Pedals, Gauge clusters, Aftermarket gauges,ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

Might want to check nissanforums for interior mods...

·
Registered
703 Posts
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:
you have to take the 'orig.jpg' out of the link :D. Nice interior tho...cept...the bling bling wood kinda doesnt match it.
Read before you answer..........

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
does the armrest for the b14 have hinges? or is it just placed in there?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I like the woodgrain. That's what I want to do to mine. the armrest just slides down in there. no hinges.

·
Registered
703 Posts
ballistic said:
I like the woodgrain. That's what I want to do to mine. the armrest just slides down in there. no hinges.
will trade you your stock ones for it or else it's going to be removed.......

·
Registered
703 Posts
I already said the wood grain sucks, you beating a dead horse with a stick..........

·
Registered
504 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts