SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
righto.

i'm also seeing a lot of b14s. a black se-r with massachusetts plates, i think, in the deck. and a white b14 on cary, behind the engineering building.

some of those, i'm tempted to leave a note saying that i want to buy their car.

but if you see a 02 accord coupe v6 with a bunch of scratches, that's me in my brothers' car.

·
Whitewall Hoosiers?
644 Posts
RheeRS said:
a white nx with gutted interior, relocated battery, rollcage, and white wheels at the cary street parking deck.

hot car. you were parked next to me today.
Thanks man, that would be mine. It's my daily driver as of now, but soon I'll have my real racecar back on the street, I'm sure you'll see it. I'll probably have it parked up there on the top away from everyone.

All richmond se-r people need to meet up so we can know eachother and help everybody out.

·
keeps on going
379 Posts
dude i go to vcu too. out of the cars you all have mentioned, ive only seen the white b14 cruising around in terms of nissans. so how many of u guys go to school here? and where is performance autosport? i definitely like to meet all of you richmond guys. p.s my nx should be here next semester or possibly sooner.

·
Registered
117 Posts
yeah all the sr20 people need to get up that live in richmond.i am so sick of honda's because that is all my friends have. i need to see some sr20 power.i will have my b13 w/bb running next week when i get my turbo back and some new goodies.lets all meet up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there are a few "well done" cars that i've seen around vcu. a dark army green eg hatch with a huge turbo. i know one guy with a s13 and a redtop det who has an imported uras exhaust. there's a lot of wrx's, some sti's, and a few evo's. and 99-00 si's are plentiful and some ep3 si's are around.

and there are a lot nasty cars around, too. like one riced out eg hatch that's painted some neon piss yellow with one door primered. and there's a plethora of riced out cars and chrome wheeled shitboxes.

·
keeps on going
379 Posts
ahaha ive seen that same multicolored eg hatch and was like wtf. ive seen like a teal eg hatch with a big intercooler and body kit...not sure if thats the same one ur talking about. but i know another guy with turbo d16 coupe whos good with ecu reprogramming. do u go to vcu?

·
Whitewall Hoosiers?
644 Posts
RheeRS said:
and like the rest of the asians, i spend my freetime in the pool hall.
HAHAHAHA.

Performance Autosport is located about 5mins from Short Pump. If you are on 64 West towards Charlottesville you'd take the next exit after 288, aka, Exit 173, Rockville/Manakin. Take a left at the light and follow that street down to the Valero gas station on your RIGHT. Take a right and we are the second buildling on your left in the back portion. Usually there are several Saleen Mustangs sitting out front and some sort of Nissan Racecar that I chose to drive..heh. I'd love to see more SE-Rs or SR20 powered cars dyno'ing.

So far our highest import hp leader is actually a SR20 powered 240. Made 633hp with a t-66. :biggthump

Those that introduce themselves from this board gets discounts, so make sure to do so. Also, everyone that goes to VCU and has a SR20 powered car should register and start posting on www.virginiasr20s.com It's a great way to get local people together, use it!

Maybe we can schedule a meet up here soon.

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Im always downtown...just dont go to VCU. Im the red b13 w/ the black hood scoop. Say hi if ya see me ;)

-Mike

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Mine? Yeah...just the hood scoop for looks. I got jealous of the honda guys :rolleyes:

·
Registered
109 Posts
cool, some nissan guys in Richmond, im up for a while co-oping outside of Richmond, and i dont go back to vt till after spring. We all should get together sometime, im bored in this damn city haha. I drive a 91 240, not too much done to it, been pretty poor for quite some time.

·
3rd time around
105 Posts
you guys might see my car from time to time in the VCU area. if so leave me a note too haha. maroon classic with awful paint on azenis, stock hieght for now just got my tein SS's so it will be lower within the next few days

kevin just trade me motors and sell your car for 3500 :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.