SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/girls..

Where can you purchase red silicone radiator hoses..? I have a buddy that is looking....

thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
they are outta stock. i was gonna post this in a a few days buuuut.....i'm talkin' to the company that made the hoses for courtesy. baker precision is the name. they have some yellow hoses, but i'm more interested in red. hopefully i'll get a call back by friday letting me know how much it would cost to make some new ones. :)

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My friend wants them in red also..please let me know what you find out, so I can let him know.thanks

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tha Radd hoses are cool..I think they look good if you have alot of polished pcs in your engine bay,like Jay had. But if you just have color they would be overkill I think...

·
8,148 Posts
Sub_Function said:

They Are nice, but on the HIGH SIDE 79.00!! but man look at em... not to bad looking... but **** that is high!!

Here Is The Link :eek:
You did not see them up close then. They are not too attractive.

·
o0 ( []D [] []V[] []D )0o
483 Posts
Pretty White said:

You did not see them up close then. They are not too attractive.
So there lookin like ass .... LMAO... dude pretty white you always crackin me up!

I hope I have the chance to meet all you peeps....someday!

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
This place has them for a good price. I plan on doing both my vacuum and radiator hoses with their stuff when I get the chance....
Are they the same ones that courtersy had? Any idea how much they are?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I may be wrong but I don't think Hose Techniques sells radiator hoses.. At least the guy that I spoke to when I bought my hose kit told me they didn't.

Brian, how much were the radiator hoses when you sold them?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
IIRC courtesy sold 'em for $150. hose techniques doesn't do silicone radiator hose...yet. you gotta realize that baker precision has already made these for our cars, so the cost would be less than going to someone who would have to make a new mold. when i get a call back from baker, i'll post up the cost. i'll find out about a group deal, too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.