SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys im having difficulty finding a silicone reducer off of my tb.. i have 2.5 in piping and i know the throttle body is 2.75.. and everywhere that has good prices doesnt cary the 2.5 to 2.75... and other places that do cary it are charging like $40!!! i know that atleast ten of you guys have ran into this because most of you are running 2.5 inch pipe for your turbo! please help me!!! where can i find them at good prices.... the only place was atp, and they only have it in red... this sucks because ive already orderd $40 in blue silicone connectors.. i mean i dont care too much would just rather it b blue!!!

thanks guys

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
or atpturbo.com, i just ordered one for my car as well. They are expensive, prolly $22 is cheapest I have seen.

Brent

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Just get a 2.5 to 3inch and clamp it down really good. I've done this and have had no problems ever.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I also would reccomend Jamie at PowertechImports or call a Samco distributor because they will have it but they might be on the high side. I know that Samco will have a blue though if that is what you really want and if Jamie doesn't have it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts