SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
-John-
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got em put in and cleaned the hel out of the housing/lens of the actual lamp. It's almost dark so I will soon be going for a ride to see if it makes any difference. Just thought I'd share since other than a clutch this is the first time my cheap ass has spent $$ on her and I've reincarnated many posts whining. Be back soon with my review.

·
-John-
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well they look great and i took pics but the damn flash will not come off so the pics are crap, i will try to tape it up and may try again. But the bright lights are awesome:)

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
There nothing like real HID's just don't go over 8000k cause then they get ugly IMO

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Silverstars didn't do a big difference for me. I had some cheap no name brand bulbs and they were brighter but I went with the silverstars because they're silvania. The other bulbs I had burnt out to quick.

·
Learn to swim
1,043 Posts
Salvisol82 said:
Silverstars didn't do a big difference for me. I had some cheap no name brand bulbs and they were brighter but I went with the silverstars because they're silvania. The other bulbs I had burnt out to quick.
They made the difference between night and day for me. I don;t see how they arent impressing you...Josh

·
-John-
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UNDRCOVR said:
They made the difference between night and day for me. I don;t see how they arent impressing you...Josh
Same here, my previous bulbs sucked horribly tho, did you change it on a 91-92 classic?
I took the headlights apart(removed clips) and cleaned inner housing and the back and front of the lens. The inner was very dirty due to 13 years of moisture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts