SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a 91-99 Sentra header bolt onto a 2001 Sentra SE? I heard I need to lengthen the O2 sensor wires, but are there any other fitment probs? Thanks for your input!

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
lengthen the o2 so that is behind the cat in the midpipe. My guess is your next question will be if you can use a older cat with the o2 in that, no that won't work because they are different type of o2 sensors.

the only other thing you may want to do for the older type header is have a muffler shop add a hanger to the secondary like the stocker.

·
Old
744 Posts
Hooking up your mom's car? :p

·
Old
744 Posts
It's yours now?:confused:

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, since the SE-R was essentially her's she wants to get a new liberty. So I took her SE, and I only have to make half of the payments ($100-$150/month), and pay no insurance. Love the car, but its a damn automatic. So im going to throw the ghetto grill, stillen front, lower it, do basic bolt ons and probrably a 55-75 shot of N02 on it. Then it should be good enough. If I even get that far. It has 2 years left to pay and once I pay it off she said its mine to keep. It has barely any miles and once Im done with it I'll prolly get a new Z or something. Yep Chrissy thats right. Greg got hooked up AGAIN from his mommy :p . I can still drive my SE-R though b/c its abe's. I don't miss the car at all, just the 5 sp :(.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts