SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am lookin for a place that sells oem parts cheap. specifically im lookin for dust covers for the wheels. the nissan dealership said theyd have to order them and theyd be like 40 bucks per. 160 for dust covers?!?!? hah theyre platic!

·
Registered
174 Posts
You my friend want Courtesy Nissan. Check www.se-r.net for dealers. When you order mention that your a SE-R list member to recieve the discount,

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Here you go. These are in order of web site quality and price comparison. The top one being the best!!

www.nissanparts.cc (Awesome site)

www.nissanautoparts.com (not too bad)

www.baker-jackson.com (eh!)

If you know the part number, these are the sites to go to for prices and shipping charges.

Then you could call Courtesy Nissan and see if they will match the prices. Just a thought. but then again, Courtesy could be cheaper too. I think www.nissanparts.cc has very competitive pricing though.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Fast91SER said:

Courtesy wants to charge me $270 for a radiator fan motor :eek::mad:
Do you have the part #? If so, post it! If not, email me and I'll look it up for you tonight!

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but i'm gonna hit the junkyards and see if i can pick one up for a couple of bux, if not, i can get it A LOT cheaper from my local dealer.

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Why not buy a Spal fan? aren't they only like $150?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Fast91SER said:

Courtesy wants to charge me $270 for a radiator fan motor :eek::mad:
dude, I just looked it up, I would sell it to you for $189???????????? who did you talk to?

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
I talked to Bruce, and I check with a local dealer, its $150 for the whole assembly, but I will just hit the junkyards for now.

·
Registered
306 Posts
KikoSanchez182 said:
i am lookin for a place that sells oem parts cheap. specifically im lookin for dust covers for the wheels. the nissan dealership said theyd have to order them and theyd be like 40 bucks per. 160 for dust covers?!?!? hah theyre platic!
I dont think the rears require those covers, or do they?:confused:

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Fast91SER said:
I talked to Bruce, and I check with a local dealer, its $150 for the whole assembly, but I will just hit the junkyards for now.
that is cost, jump on that, but this is for the whole assy???

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
ttt :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts