SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SELLING BOTH THESE ITEMS BECAUSE I NO LONGER HAVE A TURBO CAR!!
I will consider trades, I need an SAFC (1 or 2) most likely plus cash on my part, and I also need some GTi-R injectors probably + a little cash on your part depending on condition, etc...

This is a stock Skyline GTS-T side mount IC good for ~300+ HP. Pretty good condition. Works great for SR20DET swaps in 240SX for a slight upgrade from stock. Thicker and designed without all the extra piping and outlets for the recirculating valve* that the stock SR20 sidemount has. (*what some people call the stock BOV, but it is not a BOV). Comes with a hose to make it work perfectly with the stock SR piping (but the hose is almost warn through from when my fasteners broke and the tire rubbed the hose). Good to go to autozone and compatre for a replacement or use if you want. I used it for quite a while like it is. A little ruff around the edges but no leaks and the dents are all in fake core parts to extend the fins out past the last used part of the core.

Make offer.

Turbo Sard semi-racing FPR, adjustable from 30-110 PSI. Very high quality. Requires an adaptor from your fuel rail to 8mm barbed fitting. Fittings are threaded into FPR and can be exchanged with AN fittings or whatever you want. Also has a threaded hole for a gauge. The gauge pictured is NOT included, but this is the unit you will get. Comes in the origional box with the plug for the gauge hole in case you don't want to use it.

80 + Shipping

1 - 3 of 3 Posts