SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Skyline On Autotrader $6,500.....wow

There Is A Skyline Posted On AUTOTRADER For 6,500 Bucks. This Has Got To Be B/s. Does Anyone Know This?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Re: Skyline On Autotrader $6,500.....wow

TIRADO126 said:
There Is A Skyline Posted On AUTOTRADER For 6,500 Bucks. This Has Got To Be B/s. Does Anyone Know This?
Glad you provided a link. And is it Ebay or Autotrader?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Have fun getting it legalized. You better have the $chingaching$.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
**** legal **** id cruise it like that id be the next oj running except no bronco id be rollin skyline

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
sprospect16 said:
Have fun getting it legalized. You better have the $chingaching$.

The white one on autotrader is already legalized.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i'm sure the one for 6500 isn't legalized thats the one I was talking about.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Get a job at the post office and say you're using it to deliver mail, it'll make the legalization a little easier and cheaper, unless they have smog tests wherever you are. Then quit once you get it all settled.

·
REAL GTi-R powered!
284 Posts
DuronClocker said:
Here's a R32 GTR (RB26DETT) going for $10k with 1/2 day left on it..
You know if you go to the japanese site of the dealer that those picks came from you can buy that car for about half of what it is up to on ebay! Its listed for sale for 680,00yen which at todays rates works out to be about $6300!

Here Check it out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Whoa, that's one freaking nice car for a damn good price...if only I had $6300. What needs to be changed for it to be legalized/registered in the U.S.? About how much does this cost?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.