SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe its just me, but I really like the taillights on the R-34 Skyline. I was wondering if they could be modified to fit on my NX. They look great on the Skyline, but I'm not sure how they look on the NX, so I'm just toying with the idea.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
sure, but where are you going to get the tails?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Have you seen the prices on those tho....$$$$$$$$ like 200 or more per side....crazyness, there are better things i could spend that money on

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I have seen an SE-R with Skyline tails on the internet. Personally I wouldn't bother. Get some performance **** so the people will actually see your tails.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking cosmetic enhancements. The Nx seems to have the right shape for the taillights to look cool. 400 for a pair of taillights is a bit steep. What are some 400$ engine mods?

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
header.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

1 - 9 of 9 Posts