SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda-tech.com???

I am a member there, and many of the guys there, and very excited about the new SE-R.. and a few of them are allready in line for theirs (these are Integra Type R owners) so that is GREAT! people who can see a great car (and a great deal) when they see one... But then there were other people there who suck, and are so "Honda happy" they don't think there is anything that compares... Don't worry, I put those people down in their place... and a lot of the honda people backed me up too....
The thread is in the Type R forum if anyone wanted to check it out...
Just FYI.
~Neeraj

------------------
1994 SE-R red (Cat-back and HS CAI)
2000 Integra R Black (Cat-back and Vtec...that's enough!)
Both: Faster than Driven97
ooooooooooh

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thats cool that people in other camps are anticipating the new seR..Im kind of curious as well..Didnt really think much of it till i saw the pricing release recently..16,999 for the specV.Not too shabby..If only that damn redline was higher...that really sucks...Even though its a hell of a bargain, i still think id want a WRX if i bought a new car..For six grand more, i think its worth the tunability..just my opinion though..

------------------
Sweep the leg Johnny!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I like the look of the new SE-R, but I haven't really tried to defend it from slamming as I've yet to actually see one perform. I'll reserve judgement until then...

------------------
92 NX2000
Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Cams/Flywheel/Street Tires
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm kinda in a dilema.. I just got this 200SX SE-R in July and have already spent alot of money modifying it, but I really like the new SE-Rs and would love to own one when they came out. Damn, I wish I left this car stock and waited!

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, KYB AGX, Eibach ProKit, N2K brakes, 91 intake cam, SMC Short Shifter, audio
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vtec:
Honda-tech.com???

I am a member there, and many of the guys there, and very excited about the new SE-R.. and a few of them are allready in line for theirs (these are Integra Type R owners) so that is GREAT! people who can see a great car (and a great deal) when they see one... But then there were other people there who suck, and are so "Honda happy" they don't think there is anything that compares... Don't worry, I put those people down in their place... and a lot of the honda people backed me up too....
The thread is in the Type R forum if anyone wanted to check it out...
Just FYI.
~Neeraj

</font>
So when are you selling your R for the new R on the block, The se-R that is. Why do I ask you say? I want to buy your R. hehe

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, CN Exhaust, 91 I-cam, 138whp/128wtq, Coming attractions: Toda Racing cams

·
Registered
125 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VSPEC SER:
Thats cool that people in other camps are anticipating the new seR</font>
Conversely, I just read AW's article on the next Civic Si, and it ain't too bad. No beauty -- uh, neither is the Nissan -- but we really could use a hatchback next time around. 2,744lb for a Civic, though???

Should I switch camps? I have a baseball cap I could turn backwards...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Open minded.. I think if I didn't have a classic I think I would be driving a 96'Civic hatchback.

------------------
92'XE/w-Primera swap
sleepr w/N20

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Soupaflie:
Originally posted by Vtec:
Honda-tech.com???

</font>
So when are you selling your R for the new R on the block, The se-R that is. Why do I ask you say? I want to buy your R. hehe

haa haaa
Acctually I am getting it back from the dealership today (new trans and clutch!) I have not really driven it in a month... Picking it up today!!! Yippee!!!!! What a great day!!! Sorry though soupaflie, it will never be for sale.. muuhahahahaha!!1

later!
~Neeraj

------------------
1994 SE-R red (Cat-back and HS CAI)
2000 Integra R Black (Cat-back and Vtec...that's enough!)
Both: Faster than Driven97
ooooooooooh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts