SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
almost there again
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw their ad on se-r.net. It seems a bit to good to be true. Anybody actually bought from them?

G

·
Holy Crap!!! What was THAT all about??? Nothing like barging onto a Groups' bulletin board to hawk your products(shady or otherwise). Some people have entirely too much free time on their hands, and when they try thinking for themselves(especially the omnipresent Honduh owners) they're dangerous!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
The thing is,I was at the GEEKOUT they were talkin' about,and I do remember a red turbo 200SX. That guy talked a lot of **** that night. Braggin' about his turbo install,which was really ghetto btw.
I also remember talking to Mike K. after that guy had left,and Mike sayin something to the effect that that guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

G

·
I'm going to see them put their money where their mouth is. I'll contact them and see if they're legit! I'll let you know what happens.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
No one can make fun of a ghetto turbo setup when you have my car! I will take pics of the rusty mofo IC pipes tomorrow I think
and the whole car coated with every dirt, salt, probably oil on the rear when my turbo oil feed line came disconnected the other day, it's BAD.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
BTW I called them about a T28 on FRI. and he's supposed to be getting back to me. I'll let you know about the response I get. He was pretty friendly though. Oh well, we'll see.

late,
wes

·
almost there again
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anybody get any good results from these guys yet? Please post if you do. Thanks.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Yes I ran into them and I was impressed with there operation Bryan the owner is very professional with his installs, BTW that turbo install on that 200sx was not ghetto at all. Alot of people are mad cause they believe in simple Tuning of the car, that 200sx is pretty quick for what it had. The owner may talk a lot of **** but thats his style, Its time to ruffle a few feathers in this community anyway. I was impressed with Sleepermotorsports so much I plan on giving them my car to build upon in the near future.
Bryan is one hell of a technician and sure can Tune an Sr20 motor. Matter of fact they are doing so much for the tuning and R&D of other products for the Sr20 motor, that I couldn't help but fall in love. If you really want to see what Sleeper can do be at Palmdale this month to find out.

Mike Collins USN.
Proud to be in the hands of sleeper motorsports.
Turbo Classic.

·
almost there again
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, so you say they're a legit business and they're ad on se-r.net is not bogus. So why the heck is it taking them so freaking long to get me a freaking gtir??? I've been waiting for over a month, and you say they get gtir's all the time?!?!?!?!?! Seriously,no offense, but you're beginning to sound as bogus as those guys. I've got a nice amount of money in paypal just waiting to get spent on a gtir for the reasonable price they posted on the classifieds. Gimme a holler here if you're serious about them getting gtir's "all the time." Back it up my man!

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by big red:
ok, so you say they're a legit business and they're ad on se-r.net is not bogus. So why the heck is it taking them so freaking long to get me a freaking gtir??? I've been waiting for over a month, and you say they get gtir's all the time?!?!?!?!?! Seriously,no offense, but you're beginning to sound as bogus as those guys. I've got a nice amount of money in paypal just waiting to get spent on a gtir for the reasonable price they posted on the classifieds. Gimme a holler here if you're serious about them getting gtir's "all the time." Back it up my man!</font>
Ok Big red, First Off I would like to say I am not an employee of Sleeper motorsports, nor am I spokesman for them, I do do business with sleepermotorsports and I know they are straight up. As far as your motor is concerned who did you talk to Bryan or Doug? Two what is your name and I will tell bryan that you are waiting for a motor. 3 for the one that wanted to contact sleeper motorsports you can call bryan at (909) 816 8760. Or you can go to their web site at Sleepermotorsport.com. Also that is a pretty harsh statement to call me bogus dude you dont even know. Sleeper Is doing I believe 5 Se-R right and one GSR turbo right now trying to get them ready for IDRC one of them is mine, so you can say Bryan has his hands full. Again as far as your motor is concerned I suggest you call Brian and ask him, Im sure he will be more then happy to help you out. Oh btw if our the guy from NY that owns his own shipping company? your motor is on its way
. But if not call him. I assure you and all of the SE-R list that Sleeper is far from bogus. Sleeper is Legit and a trustworthy business I am happy to have them work on my car.

Mike Collins USN.
Turbo Classic

·
Registered
353 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by big red:
ok, so you say they're a legit business and they're ad on se-r.net is not bogus. So why the heck is it taking them so freaking long to get me a freaking gtir??? I've been waiting for over a month, and you say they get gtir's all the time?!?!?!?!?! </font>
Contact Chris Parker with SR20 Developments in San Deigo. Chris almost always has GTi-R's in stock. He is a hell of a good installer, as he has put a lot of these motors in.

Chris is a very good guy and supports the SE-R community as much as or more than anyone I know. He also offers pretty heavy-duty discounts to SERCA lifetime members, so if you've paid your membership dues, he'll cut you a break.

His number's on SE-R.net

Rob

G

·
I am unable to find SR20 Developments number...if you hvae it can you post it. do they have a website?

thanks
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ClassicSE-R:
Contact Chris Parker with SR20 Developments in San Deigo. Chris almost always has GTi-R's in stock. He is a hell of a good installer, as he has put a lot of these motors in.

Chris is a very good guy and supports the SE-R community as much as or more than anyone I know. He also offers pretty heavy-duty discounts to SERCA lifetime members, so if you've paid your membership dues, he'll cut you a break.

His number's on SE-R.net

Rob
</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts