SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have em' or ridden in a car with em. I am thinking about getting them and was wondering how good they actually stop the car. I called smc a few months back about them, but of course, they are gonna want to sell their product.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">was wondering how good they actually stop the car</font>
Your joking again right?
So how good are your tires? You can probably out brake your traction any time you want. And you can do it repeatedly.
(unfortunately, I don't own them nor have I ridden in a car with them. They would look realllllllyyyyyy cool)

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Hi guys i am new to the board but if you go over to se-r.net they have a write up on the brakes, from what i have read they stop ahellauva lot quicker but unless you are doing some sort of autoXing you don't need them.

except for the astetic value

O

------------------
'99 SE-L
On the verge of something great, but very little money :(

Fear is what seperates the good from the great

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want them to look cool, but I want them to work well also. if I am gonna upgrade something, I am going to go all the way.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts