SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man i dunno *** the hell is wrong with this car if its not one thing its another!!!
car is a 96 200sx sr20det

finally got it running after a billion years of it sitting.. today i go and try to gas up and smoke starts comming from behind the dash by the steering wheel.. car shuts off.......... i turn off the igition turbo timer comes on i turn the igintion back on and i have no lights on my dash...try to start it and it cranks but does not turn over..... i check the fuses and the electric ones are not popped. i check the fuel pump fuse and it seems to be good.. so now im like wtf else could it be.. great way to start my weekend.... smh..

if anybody can help me i would be very thankfull

·
Registered
420 Posts
*** was the last mod did to the car? and *** did you do to get it running or were you just completing the swap?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just hooked the lean/rich gauge bak up the night **.. i was thinking it could be that but not too sure..

i changed out the spark pluges took the thermostat out to get it running.. along with fix the timing

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
ign harness burnt..get a dvm out and start probing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.