SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after some time the smurf has finally started to shed some light. It is not much but I enjoy what it has started to become. Here it is from where it started to where it is currently(to this date).

August of 2003:

Before:

After:

Hopefully the motor will be in soon! It will be sitting in the garage until the weather breaks next year. Hopefully we get some of those 70 degree winter days like last year (it was crazy to see motorcycles out in January in the Northeast).

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
that looks incredible

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
flippin sweet!

·
Registered
424 Posts
nice....

vince

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
NoClassic said:
Looks good, but why did you decide to repaint the engine bay?

Cant wait to see how the project comes along.

It took a team to create this. I wanted it to have a smooth transition with the car, and I was talked into it because if I knew there was going to be that much sanding it probably would have been left stock. But patience is a virtue from what I am told.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Its what helps the progress. :biggthump

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
Patience is a virtue........ The train starts slowly ..... Anything worth doing is worth doing well...... holy crap I sound like a fortune cookie :rofl: . It will get done and when it does it will be right. I just refuse to get pulled by the classic in the smurf anymore :eek2: :tongue: ... I think that is the true definition of, gona' ride it till the wheels fall off. By the way, there is plenty more sanding to do...... muuuuhhaaaaa :biggthump

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
bolt01 said:
What color is that? is that the same factory vivid teal color?

its pacific sun blue or something like that.
almost M3/R34 Blue...also one of the rarest 200sx colors

·
A sunny! How cute!
581 Posts
Beautiful. Nothing better than a completely clean engine bay. Love the color too.

I know what you are saying about the 70 degree days this winter....I am hoping for the same, as I will be doing the same thing starting in a few months!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts