SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A very good friend of mine is a professional photographer and he had asked me about doing a car shoot a little while back. Well it finally happened and it was definitly a great experience to be around. I have a few pics below of the shoot, there is a link below where you can view all of the finished photos.

This is a good friend of mines DSM, he builds race motors and has a performance shop "Northeast Motorsports"

3rd gear rolls spinnin hoosiers is a little hairy from the passenger seat!:rofl:

Aries Vision & Sound LLC set up the whole photo shoot along with scheduling the model(s). They cover a wide variety of automobile and Truck genre's, from Professional Photography to Fabrication and high quality electronics(products & installation). Thanks again to Mike, Tyler, and Dion . Here is a link to more information on AVS LLC www.myspace.com/153587776 .

Northeast Motorsports has sponsered my car and does exceptional work with short/long block builds. Also there Performance Parts selection is geared towards the import market. Chris(Owner of the DSM pictured above) is a great guy to deal with and if you have any need for motor building or performance parts contact me by PM or email: [email protected] . Here is a link for more pics and info for NE Motorsports www.myspace.com/157666230

A special thanks goes out to Steve for assisting with organizing and setup of the car and photoshoot(97 SE-R owner as well), Sr20collector, Chris from NE motorsports, Mike/Tyler/Dion from AVS, Erick212 and everyone else that I forgot dont get mad.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
car looks awesome and that model DAMN lol

·
Lock it up!!!!
1,074 Posts
definetly a fan of the model:biggthump I can vouch for Mikes Work he did the same pics for Me definetly a good job. Mark why did you hack the bumper like that?:confused:

·
8,148 Posts
So she started modeling after she had kids?
She cannot hide that saggy gut. And in pic #2 she is definately sucking in her gut, I mean look at those ribs. She ain't no model. She is a regular girl.
The car look 10X's better.

·
Endless Turbo Preparation
952 Posts
Good pics.

What are your mods?

·
All Things SR20
755 Posts
She cannot hide that saggy gut. And in pic #2 she is definately sucking in her gut, I mean look at those ribs. She ain't no model. She is a regular girl.
damn couldn't have said it better! When I saw the 3rd pic I was " move Bitch Get out the way!" in a Ludacris fashion!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I have to ask...

Did you HIT it? :D

Boost that is you sicko... :squint:

Photos look great... Does this mean the car is done and will be at the convention??

Cheers-
Erich

·
BnB
295 Posts
Mike/Tyler/Dion from AVS, Erick212 and everyone else that I forgot dont get mad.
Don't get mad. DEON dumdass, I am just glad that nissan and dsm owners could have one day without beef............ Now with that said and done lets line them up and lets see who really run it . Just playing;) (for now)

nice pics. so, did u bang her? :D
He wish, but I think papa joe beat him already from what I heard :rofl:

definetly a fan of the model:biggthump I can vouch for Mikes Work he did the same pics for Me definetly a good job. Mark why did you hack the bumper like that?:confused:
I ask him the same question everytime :squint:

The pics do look great but did they purposely choose that spot to shoot at?
Only one car was legal to drive around, so we kept it simple

True, and that why we help regular girls try to chase there modeling dreams. Even dimes pieces are not really dimes

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
lookin nice mark , the car and the shorty

my car is almost back to normal I have to come down more if you guys have girls like that around all the time

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Any behind shots of her in those shorts? :biggthump

Nice car there Mark. Very nice.

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts

GAH! look at the belly! thats gross, i have alittle bit of a gut but i can assure you my skin dosent sag like that:eek2:

other than the gut, awsome pics!

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
I know she's not the finest girl, but you all know ya would hit it.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I know she's not the finest girl, but you all know ya would hit it.
my thoughts exactly not only hit it half the people finding the things wrong would probabally marry here if they had the chance lol :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
317 Posts
she looks so unhappy, bad model, I'd still hit it

1 - 20 of 74 Posts