SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the deal driving the other day and my shifter become really lose so when i get home check everything on top (shift boot, and shifter ) to make sure nothing is stuck or fell in to mess it up any way crawl under the car and the linkage that mounts top the car has snapped ive kinda fixed it so it works for now but i need new linkage can someone plz tell me where i could find this oh yeah its a 94.5 sentra with a 93 se-r swap done (engine/ tranny, brakes now full disk)

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
do you mean the part where the cable attaches to the clutch release arm?

if so form the dealer it is about $60 and has to come from Japan.. ask he me how i know.. however, a junkyard will work.

·
Side by side through 9
719 Posts
Are you talking about one of the two rods that come from the shifter to the tranny? If it's the support brace or rod, and not the one that actually shifts the tranny, I had the same thing happen on my SE-R Cup car. I took it out, had it welded up and it's been fine since. Took me all of 30 minutes to do, just mark the position of the two pieces so they are welded correctly.
Good luck,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.