·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

JRS truck stop oklahoma city, ok martin luther king dr of I35

eloy, az exit 208 of I10

eloy, az exit 208 of I10

eloy az exit 208 of I10 waiting on load from nogales to detroit

Its what i do, i own the truck and trailer and the signs on the door (the company) and i enjoy the living **** out of it!!!

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Azamat came out small but since you insist...

Spotted Azamat Bagatov in Casa Grande, AZ........ Borat is no where to be seen.

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
The real question is...dose it have vtec?

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have posted engine shots before.

It has VTEC special SR20Turbofreak ground cam, springs, and retainers can rev it to 2200rpm now!!!

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
you need to throw a boost controller on that beast

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Nice rig Martin! Have you done any performance mods to the engine? How come the trailer axles are so far apart? Do you have any interior pics?

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice rig Martin! Have you done any performance mods to the engine? How come the trailer axles are so far apart? Do you have any interior pics?
Yes I do have performance mods the truck has maxed out a dyno here in MI (only holds 999.9hp). Its a 3406E 15.8 liter CAT 600hp 2050ft-lbs stock, channeled through a 18 speed double overdrive box, spinning 3.55 gears. It has a pittsburgh power computer (fuel and boost computer) from www.dieselinjection.com, bigger fuel lines, bigger turbo. It will roast all 8 tires with the high power setting pulling a empty trailer doing 65mph on the highway.

Trailer is what we call a "spread" you can put more weight on the back vs a normal tandem axle and is more "bridge friendly" (34k lbs on back for tandem vs 40k lbs on back for spread. Plus it looks damn good :D

I dont have any good interior pics but ill take some tomorrow...... other than the dashboard.......

·
8,148 Posts
Sir, you are my new hero! I thought I was big time with my Hybrid bus.

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha thanks Pretty White.

yasin02- last i heard the RTLO20918B trans was over 8k $ new. Mine is still going strong but i can get a rebuilt exchanged for $3200.

·
Wiggle wagon driver...
1,445 Posts
nice looking truck man. is that your new spread or the old one?

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice looking truck man. is that your new spread or the old one?
No i didnt have a spread berfore, this is the recent one i got.... Thanks, the pics were shot with my fone, i forgot my digi cam at home.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts