SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, any of you eastern guys get to drive in this **** tonight?! The weather channel says 2-4 inches for our area, and its up at about 9 inches so far. So much for meteorologists, eh! Anyways, i had to drive home from work tonight....what is usually a 20-25 minute trip took about an hour and a half. It doesnt help when you have Bridgestoe RE730's on in the middle of winter, and most of your areas is made of huge hills and back roads. Next time its sposed to snow, ill be sure to leave work a little early. Who knows, maybe wont even have to go in tomorow!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh...1st 97 owner ever to succesfully mount a 98SE exhaust to a 97SER!
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

T

·
0 Posts
Geez, I had to bust out the shorts this week. 70's are killer in the "winter"

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
there was a half inch or so when I went home. Wasn't that bad, but I have a nice set of Michelin Alpine Pilots.
Was doing 75 the whole way home.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
it started out cold, but got up to like 65 or so. still a little chilly. I think it is supposed to get a little nicer outside tomorrow and fot the weekend
yaaaaaa

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I had a cruel wake-up call when I was in Phoenix, AZ all last week driving around in a convertable(see off-topic forum)and came home to snow. Dude, don't feel bad, we had almost 30" of snow here two weeks ago in the span of 12 hours!!! And I have Goodyear gatorbacks on my Classic!!!

·
EVO-lishus
127 Posts
There nothing like a Set of 205 60 15's Bridgestones Blizzaks during the snowy winters in the midwest. I actually look forward to driving in the snow now with these babies. And NO it doesn't rub!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I used to live in Harrisburg, PA, and spent 8 hours going home from work one day- a 15 mile ride up Rt. 83. I didn't move a inch during one 4 hour span. We only had about 7 inches of snow- it's nice to be back in a place where people don't panic over a few flakes.

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twentyfivecharacters:
Geez, I had to bust out the shorts this week. 70's are killer in the "winter"</font>
Problem is you have to add a 1 in front of that number from May to October. No thanks. I love the snow.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jay Hass:
Problem is you have to add a 1 in front of that number from May to October. No thanks. I love the snow.
</font>
Hey, Jay, where were you for Salt Fest?! You missed it! We had a blast!

------------------
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was my anniversary so I don't think I will make it up next time either if it's on the same weekend. I'm old and married unlike you guys.
</font>
heh, well next year... tell her shes comin wiht you to SG to spend time with ya! Hell, Roffe brought his wife, why cant you...it gives ya a reason to have a hotel room all to yourself, heh.

------------------

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Hey, Jay, where were you for Salt Fest?! You missed it! We had a blast!

</font>
It was my anniversary so I don't think I will make it up next time either if it's on the same weekend. I'm old and married unlike you guys.

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
heh, well next year... tell her shes comin wiht you to SG to spend time with ya! Hell, Roffe brought his wife, why cant you...it gives ya a reason to have a hotel room all to yourself, heh.

</font>
Uh, never been married huh?

Dude, I am NOT going to drag my wife up to a "car meet" for our anniversary. Sorry.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Wusss!! heh J/K Jay I know how you feel. My wife don't like driving in my car nevermind going somewhere to stand around and look at them.

On topic remark.. It's snowing here and it freakin sucks! I wanted to get my test pipe on but I aint crawling around in the damn snow!

Mike being a "post whore!" who can turn left.

G

·
0 Posts
I may be draging my wife to the NE dyno day

P.S. why dont you have your AIM on Mike?

MarC

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Uh, never been married huh?

Dude, I am NOT going to drag my wife up to a "car meet" for our anniversary. Sorry.
</font>
Ha, I was kidding. I know what you mean. My last gf hated anything that had ro do with cars!

------------------

1 - 17 of 17 Posts