SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
waiting 4 Accordion Hero
1,194 Posts
screw pch cause you cant really go fast there cause of a) everybody & their mama is going to the beach b) pch is police infested looking for speeders or stupid lil fix it ticket crap.

If you guys decided to hit up a canyon road like CA-74 San Jancito to Palm Springs (just an idea) that would be soo much cooler.:)

·
Shift_Dream
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm... but the whole point of the cruise is to NOT go fast. lol plus it'll have great weather over there and we can even find a place to stop at and eat like the famous sea food stop which the first F&F movie filmed with the orange supra :D

heres an idea also... If you guys want to go fast I have a perfect spot with no cops and no traffic and lots of twisty's... like ULY said... my SECRET spot (not to sound ghey):)

·
THE REAL MR SR20!
570 Posts
hmmm... but the whole point of the cruise is to NOT go fast. lol plus it'll have great weather over there and we can even find a place to stop at and eat like the famous sea food stop which the first F&F movie filmed with the orange supra :D

heres an idea also... If you guys want to go fast I have a perfect spot with no cops and no traffic and lots of twisty's... like ULY said... my SECRET spot (not to sound ghey):)

hope this helps..its the website to the restaurant
http://www.neptunesnet.com/

doubt torredo will be their
:tongue:
goodluck on the cruise..i would go but its infested with cops and chp out their..

·
Registered
126 Posts
hmmmm cops??..if u going at speed limit.. ull b fine..... who wants to go fast....lol....its a cruise....i wanna jam to music and chill out....haha

july or AUg..im good to roll

·
Shift_Dream
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hope this helps..its the website to the restaurant
http://www.neptunesnet.com/

doubt torredo will be their
:tongue:
goodluck on the cruise..i would go but its infested with cops and chp out their..
cool, thanks for the info. I don't want you guys to feel scared to go because of cops... if anything we can cruise at night... less traffic and cops are more likely searching for drunks :)

·
Feiticeira
3,482 Posts
Hey Ryan, My suggestion is if you want to cover pch start off from the OC, Huntington Beach to be exact. Start it off there and drive your way up to ummm... Oxnard and come back. 101 or pch back to your destination.

Mid-July would be cool. Sunday would be the day. Cops arent dicks with cars. They go more towards the bikers and ****.

You may be able to cover HB to Oxnard in about a couple hours if you're just cruising it.

Put me on the list if its on a sunday. Then after the cruise we could get something to eat or have a bbq somewhere or something. I'm down for whatever.

·
California LOVE!
524 Posts
im soo down!

lets go!

·
Shift_Dream
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How have you been Raul??? good to see ya around here still, and thanks for the suggestion.

Ok then, lets shoot for July 26th, a month from now. Im hoping I can get it off work... should be early enough. If you guys are down for that we have to pick a spot to meet up in. I don't know my way around the OC for anything.... so any input is appreciated. :biggthump

·
waiting 4 Accordion Hero
1,194 Posts
How have you been Raul??? good to see ya around here still, and thanks for the suggestion.

Ok then, lets shoot for July 26th, a month from now. Im hoping I can get it off work... should be early enough. If you guys are down for that we have to pick a spot to meet up in. I don't know my way around the OC for anything.... so any input is appreciated. :biggthump
your shooting for a friday Ryan?

Also if we do a bbq/cruise then I might just roll.:D

·
Sponsored by 7-11
396 Posts
damn i know my way around OC i live here but i cant get sundays off maybe mipo will navigate you guys around

·
Shift_Dream
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn i know my way around OC i live here but i cant get sundays off maybe mipo will navigate you guys around

You gotta go man! Can't ask for it off...it's like a month and a half away.

your shooting for a friday Ryan?

Also if we do a bbq/cruise then I might just roll.:D
July 26th is a Sunday, and a bbq sounds good, just gotta find a location for that also.

·
Sponsored by 7-11
396 Posts
man i really do want to go and all but the chances of me gettin sunday off are very slim *** i work retail dude, ill see what i can do though

1 - 20 of 524 Posts