SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I have a beater that seems to come up with a new problem everyother day. My SE-R has been down since November for this problem and I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to re-do.

EDIT: I emaield pics and explained the situation to him . I asked him 3 times through email if it was an LSD trans and he said yes. I just called but he's out of the office so I left a message.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
damn that sucks bro....who was it from?

·
-John-
690 Posts
Yeah they better get that right for you, those salvage yards are usually a$$holes so you may have to beat him with a torquewrench(im kidding)

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure, Haven't taken it apart yet. It started out with a horrible howling and over about a 3 week period it became near impossible to shift into any get. Even harder to get it out once it was in gear.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hope you get this resolved.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I feel your pain man, my stock tranny went at 150k last week. I also ordered from a wrecker and got one with popout. they refunded me and let me keep it, but it still sucks.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, the guy called me back today, twice. First to let me know that he is looking for a trans and the second time to ask for the Tranny model number. RS yadda yadda yadda. I'm still waiting on my ECU from JWT so times not a huge concern right now. As long as it gets here in a couple weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts