SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RUST?!? It's Character!
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanna go, i need to see what the H/Cat/E nets on ‘Jenny’.
When would be a better time to go to get more runs in? This weekend when they charge or next week when it free?
I’m likin Tues night.

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i ….”Hang up & Drive!”
”It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error;
It is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error."--Robert H. Jackson.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'll meet you up there some night soon, but I think this weekend there may be a geekout for Laly's starter.

·
Owned by Maximas!
4,064 Posts
I want to go! Looks like the new engine will be going in this Saturday. I'll need to drive 500miles to break in the new clutch as well. After that I'm down!

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
i say we should plan it around May or so after the drag hype is gone and after all of us Midwest guys get into contact with each other so we can see who can come along......im down for a track meet!!!!

·
RUST?!? It's Character!
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Later? ok

Alright then.
Maybe we should shoot for Tues or Wed the 20/1st of this month.
With a few more mods planned for the Sentra and both bimmers needing further tuning, i plan on going somewhat regularly.

Very short term there is a chance to get some ya-yas out on Sun, AutoX w/ the Chic SCCA out in Joliet (if stupid daylight savings doesn't make 7:30 am impossible).

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i…….”Hang up & Drive!”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts