Pew Pew Pew
Well I did too. I finally decided to tackle the project. Went out to Home Depot to get some high temp paint. Then took the lights off and proceeded to scratch my head wondering how in the hell... So I broke out the hair dryer and heated up the lights. Once they were heated I took out a screwdriver and started prying. It was a pain in the @$$! So I finally got the covers off. Had the covers in one hand, the chrome pieces in another. Well I then took them outside to paint. Well I was wondering how I was going to get the paint to stick to the shiny plastic chrome. Well I figured I'd just try some paint thinner to clean them and then spray them. Well this is the part that I liked.. The paint thinner took the chrome off! So I continued on. I didn't even have to paint them. Just a bit of elbow grease and paint thinner and now I have black projectors. Cleaned them all up broght them back in the house and put them back together. I didn't even have to use new glue since the old was still VERY tacky. I put the cover on just to see and it was just as hard to pull back apart. So I heated it up a bit and stuck it back together. If it leaks I'll fix it down the road. So anyhow now I have black projectors. Now I need to figure out the corners...