SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did I miss? did anyone crash? blow up a motor? any tranny swaps in the parking lot?

I really wish I could have made it, but Calc 2 and Chem 2 are just too much to miss even a few days...

·
aka the OG VspecSER
693 Posts
nissan reliability shown through. i beat the crap outta her on track, then drove it 1100+ miles home:)
Well, thank God there were no serious incidents. I know I wasn't the only one with clutch problems, but other than Greg losing his front bumper, Kojima ripping up 3rd gear, and George busting an axle, I think it was a pretty good weekend!
I only drove about 500+ miles home, but that was long enough for me. The SR20 is bulletproof!

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how the hell did this go from tranny swaps to bubble baths?

You guys are creepy. Glad to hear no one seriously damaged their car.

for '09 I should actually be able to get my b14 on the track so you guys can see what a real SE-R can do. :rofl:

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
What did I miss? did anyone crash? blow up a motor? any tranny swaps in the parking lot?

I really wish I could have made it, but Calc 2 and Chem 2 are just too much to miss even a few days...

Oh boo hoo:tongue: . I was (still am) taking Multi-Variable Calc I (Calc IV, I guess you could call it), Physics "3" (Calculus-based electricity & Magnetism), Vector Statics, and 2 Aerospace Engineering Labs and I still rolled and got ****ed up for the weekend. IDK about your school, but I have a break right around the time of this convention, so no excuses this time :D

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh boo hoo:tongue: . I was (still am) taking Multi-Variable Calc I (Calc IV, I guess you could call it), Physics "3" (Calculus-based electricity & Magnetism), Vector Statics, and 2 Aerospace Engineering Labs and I still rolled and got fu*ked up for the weekend. IDK about your school, but I have a break right around the time of this convention, so no excuses this time :D
I know man, Lisa is in Statics at UF right now, and it looks like all kinds of fun:rofl:

This convention is less than 4 hours from Gainesville, so I will have my car there for sure so I can kick Steve's rental ass.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts