SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TSURU SE-R
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1991 Nx2000 98,000 Miles On The Motor And Transmission
Only 1 Owner.

The Car Is White With Black Interior The Body Is In Very Good Condition. The Car Has Never Been In Any Fender Benders.
There Are No Tears In The Interior And The Car Is Very Clean No Kids Or Pets Either. The Car Has Always Been Serviced At The Nissan Dealer .the Car Has T-tops I Have T-top Covers Also It Has The Original Stereo And Speakers Never Put Any After Market Products On The Car.it Has New Tires In The Rear And The Front Has About 50% Left On Them. It Just Got Serviced
Oil,spark Plugs,plug Cables,cap & Rotor,air Filter,radiator Flush. I Need To Sell The Car Because I Bought A New Car .

I'm Still Flexible With The Price $1600 Make Me An Offer.

I Live In Los Angeles Area The Car Has Been Always Garaged.

Please Call 310 946-5044 Or Send Me A Pm

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
1600 (and your still willing to negotiate) f*%!ing Dollars?!?!?!?!?

Damn it Why cant I get a steal like that! To whom it may concern, Please let somthing like this pop up on my side of the US!

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Why has no one Literaly JUMPED on this car??? If I lived in Cali I would have Jumped on the car *literaly* and said "SOLD" after you told me it was for sale! (After I made sure it was in the conditon you said that it was ovcoarse)

*BEGIN RANT* I HATE YOU DAMN CALI PEOPLE. EVERY ONE OWNER NX I HAVE SEEN EXEPT FOR ONE OR TWO HAVE BEEN IN CALI AND WERE SELLING FOR $2500 OR LESS WITH LOW MILES. DAMMMMMMN YOU CANADIANS.......UHH I MEAN CALI CATS. *OK IM DONE* :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can tell you why I passed -- this isn't a judgement on whether or not the car is worth purchasing, but whether or not the car is worth purchasing FOR ME.

1. Automatic transmission. I'm holding out for a stick, even if I have to pay more for it.

2. Not the original engine and transmission.

So there you are. I haven't seen the car, but after discussing it with the current owner, that's why I didn't jump on it.

On the other hand, if a stickshift, original-owner 2000 appears anywhere on the west coast, and it hasn't been riced/subject to an engine swap, I want it.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
I didnt realize it was an Auto!! And I just caught that it says that Mileage is on the Tranny and motor only. Damn!! Im slow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts