SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish to get help from expert out there..!
Is anyone have this HKS power writer software that can programe on VE motor?
I also need the Programing data for VE if available.
Understand that we can look for the HKS dealer but everytime need to set mode we stil have to go back to them.
not all the time we are free to a dealer only can do setting, what if we are in racing circuit are they come along with us all the time?
I also know there other ECU can get programe easily averywhere and user freindly but i want to try what can F-Con V Pro Ver 3.1 can do in our VE motor.
I also already have hardness ready for VE that buy in japan specialy/custom made.
Please PM me if anyone expert out there willing to help.... [email protected]
Thank You So much...!

·
CAR SLÜT
1,622 Posts
You must be HKS certified to use the HKS software AND you cannot get a copy of the HKS software without also having a certified USB 'dongle' which talks to the HKS software to confirm that you are a registered user. The dongle is specific to that tuner and cannot be copied. The tuner also has a yearly fee to keep the HKS licence current.

That is the one draw back with the HKS software/hardware... only HKS approved personel can program their ECU's.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You can get the HKS commander cant you? My brother is using it along the newest FCON SZ, and he has no problem altering his maps with it. Its not very user friendly however.

·
CAR SLÜT
1,622 Posts
It is the HKS F-CON V Pro ECU, so it definitely needs the laptop software.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts