SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Very cool - sounds like a lot going on in the KA / L20B tuning world... I wish people would get that excited and technical about the GA - rarely seems to happen.

·
BANNED!!eleven
840 Posts
how close are the ka and L20b?

and the one guy makes the comment about 11.7:1 compression and a 100 shot of nitrous blowing an engine...heres me proving i know zero about nitrous...i thought you wanted higher compression for nitrous applications?

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
This just proves again what I have felt ever since I first got into that scene: A lot of the 240 guys don't know **** from shinangle but they sure as hell talk like they designed the cars themselves or something. One of the reasons I sold my 89 and 92 coupes is I really don't care for that group of people. Thats not to say they are all like that but a lot of them are. The comraderie is just so much better with us fwd guys.

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
This just proves again what I have felt ever since I first got into that scene: A lot of the 240 guys don't know **** from shinangle but they sure as hell talk like they designed the cars themselves or something. One of the reasons I sold my 89 and 92 coupes is I really don't care for that group of people. Thats not to say they are all like that but a lot of them are. The comraderie is just so much better with us fwd guys.
Dumb question, but what's the big deal here? I realize 11.7:1 comp and 100 shot aren't going to work together. Are you saying this just because it's obvious the dohc head should fit on the sohc motor because the blocks are the same? I don't know jack about 240's so that's why I ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts