SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but i got his license plate number-1788 SF have to call police tomorrow, im gonna get paid!! i hope those were his plates and hes insured! do i get more $$$ for a hit and run it sucks cuz i just got that paint job, dumb ****ers! maybe ill take the money i get and buy the bluebird...NICE!!!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I don't think you get more money. But, I believe he gets in WAYYYY more trouble. Time to make a trip to the police station. Hope this works out for ya. What exactly happened, btw?

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
w/ advanced timing (Finally!)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Damn that sucks. Sorry dude. What i wanna know is why has so much bad **** been happeneing to everybody on this board lately?!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
303 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Damn that sucks. Sorry dude. What i wanna know is why has so much bad **** been happeneing to everybody on this board lately?!

</font>
well if it makes you feel any better, i got pulled over for doing almost double the speed limit testing out the newly installed CAI and i got off with a written warning. oh yeah! luck of the irish/polish/english/german.. or something like that.

------------------
Jon - '95 G20t

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hope so too! what a piece of ****, i really hope i get enough money for a bluebird, so i can beat that damn guy with the 93 civic with a b18 vtec (fast bastard)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts