·
Registered
142 Posts
JDM wakaba for lyfe! don't u know? =]

·
yeah it's a race car
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i neded a sticker on my front bumper cause that side looked empty and that was all it had at the time i like it for now, it's different and it just comes right off

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
kum and go's used to be called git 'n go. I can't believe they changed the name to that, it's probably some marketing guy that was playing a joke on management that went too far :rofl:

·
yeah it's a race car
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reality sucks said:
i think you, misplaced that lip,, looks funny and out of place ....maybe too far back on the bumper...
yeah it was either that or it wouldn't line up with the fender, it doesn't look that bad in person and either way it looks better than stock

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
You polished you B14 rims? More pics! Of the Car in the day light or somthing where I can see the rims.

I woulve done exactly the same thing If I had a black car! Just Polished the B14 SE-R rims and been done with it

·
yeah it's a race car
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DisBeBrand0n said:
funny, i know where every one of those pictures were taken.
let me guess... you go to WyoTech?
so did I.
Laramie... sorry bro! haha :D

haha me too and i have only been here for a week and a half...let me as you a ? were they super cheap when you went here too

·
yeah it's a race car
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Johnny wangwang said:
You polished you B14 rims? More pics! Of the Car in the day light or somthing where I can see the rims.
I woulve done exactly the same thing If I had a black car! Just Polished the B14 SE-R rims and been done with it
fo-sho man i alway read about people talking about doing it but i have only seen one person with it so i knew i had to do it. it looks really nice polished with black center caps:biggthump

i'll get a nice pic intensive thread when i get my exalta headlights stupid 3-4 week shipping i better get them this week:squint:

·
Registered
203 Posts
cheap as in what?
cheap as in putting money into the classes for mock-ups and tools? hella yeah
if you loose a tool, they charge you for a snap-on, and replace it with an S&K! haha

what class are you in?
ive been out for a lil over a year (BTW)

·
yeah it's a race car
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i am taking asm and collision and that is exactly what i am talking about man for asm we have to clean everything what ever happened to janitors???? i mean i can see some of it but like picking up every little thing is just gets retarded

·
Registered
203 Posts
i had to do the same thing... haha and taking off all the scuff marks is fun. :rolleyes: lol
if you're taking those classes you should look into staying another 3 months and taking street rod or chassis fab. itll be worth it, trust me.
i went there just to take chassis fab... and had to wait 9 long months taking everything else!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts