SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow at High Altitude Imports is posting some results of this turbo . He is using it on a Honda 1800cc motor with a cast exhaust manifold , a Tial external waste gate and a 2.5" exhaust pipe . With electronic boost control it starts to boost from 1800 rpm and reaches 18 psi at 4000 rpm . It's using a .82 AR exhaust housing that looks like a T3 five bolt integral gate item . Apparently ATP is claiming that they get Garrett to cast up a housing that looks like a T3 but internally is like a GT30 for the 84 Trim UHP Turbine . For those interested the numbers on the ID tag of the turbo read 755270-1 which I assume is the turbo or CHRA number followed by 89004-27 which could be the compressor wheel number . I would like to see this turbo used with the HKS .73 AR turbine housing but for ease of fitment I'll probably have to use the .82 Garrett GT30 housing unless anyone knows of a propper T3 flanged housing in the .7x AR range . I really want to try this turbo BUT I will not part with the folding stuff till someone shows me the compressor map for it (56 trim 71.1mm BCI-18 wheel in TO4E .50 AR cover) to back up the performance claims .
Chow for now A .

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
I don't understand nothing you just posted all I know is i got a T25,but you seem very turbo oriented none tha less.LOL

·
Registered
803 Posts
discopotato03 said:
I would like to see this turbo used with the HKS .73 AR turbine housing but for ease of fitment I'll probably have to use the .82 Garrett GT30 housing unless anyone knows of a propper T3 flanged housing in the .7x AR range .
Ease of fitment? How can it get any easier than a T25 flanged HKS exhaust housing that bolts up to the GTi-R manifold? Also remember the GT30 exhaust housing for HKS and the GT30 turbine is externally gated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts