SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Proud father of two
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was finally able to browse through some of my 2+hr footage from the convention.

So, here are some of the laps that I got through this evening. (more to come).

My car: Gray b13, AD22's w/Carbotech pads (THANKS MATT!!!), HyperCo's and Kuhmo MX's. (Mike K driving at 70% and staying in 4th almost the entire track)

1:18
1:19
1:25 (yellow flag)
1:16

Jacen99SE's car: Shoes' old 94' VE powered SUPER CAR (Jason driving at ~80% and not shifting to 4th...the car was like, "Please abuse me and I'll go faster!")

1:22

SERPRISEinWV: Greg's car, AD22's, t-28 and 15X,XXX on the odo. (Greg driving in LOTS of traffic...looked like LA during rush-hour, probably never left 2nd gear ;) )

1:53

1:21 These were from Greg's in-car camera...looks so effortless.

When I get more, I'll post them. I just need to sit through and label the diff cars.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
blackb13 said:
Jacen99SE's car: Shoes' old 94' VE powered SUPER CAR (Jason driving at ~80% and not shifting to 4th...the car was like, "Please abuse me and I'll go faster!")
SERPRISEinWV: Greg's car, AD22's, t-28 and 15X,XXX on the odo. (Greg driving in LOTS of traffic...looked like LA during rush-hour, probably never left 2nd gear ;) )
Thanks Steve. I had no idea what times I was running. I'm pleased with those times for the first time racing a B13. I have my broadband connection ready to download the video! :D

Greg:
It's on next year! See you in WV.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
blackb13 said:
I was finally able to browse through some of my 2+hr footage from the convention.

So, here are some of the laps that I got through this evening. (more to come).

My car: Gray b13, AD22's w/Carbotech pads (THANKS MATT!!!), HyperCo's and Kuhmo MX's. (Mike K driving at 70% and staying in 4th almost the entire track)

1:18
1:25 (yellow flag)
1:16

When I get more, I'll post them. I just need to sit through and label the diff cars.
Yes your car had an easy 4 seconds a lap left in it. I was just crusing, short shifting into 4th and avoiding thrid as much as posible. Not giving it full throttle in third either. It was a very good car that was fun to drive, I was just really afraid of hurting third. Thanks for letting me drive it:)

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts