SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
dosnt the VET only come with the 6 speed automatic?

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
I thought those came w/ CVT....

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
98SERwTricks said:
I thought those came w/ CVT....
Same here. I can imagine that being a smoother swap into a B15 chassis instead of a B14/B13 chassis. I could be wrong, but I would think that it would be similar to the swapping in of a 20V in a B15. Either way, if he doesn't get it, then someone has got to get up on that with the quickness.

·
Banned
39 Posts
And if he sells it to to DRE for $2500 he will turn around and sell it back to one of you stupid guys for (US$1,000,000).$2000 plus s/h, that's robbery and thats only for a ve.

·
Registered
405 Posts
... I doubt he really has it.....most of the newbies on Nissan forums are all sketchy.

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
edandee said:
And if he sells it to to DRE for $2500 he will turn around and sell it back to one of you stupid guys for (US$1,000,000).$2000 plus s/h, that's robbery and thats only for a ve.

Who are you and whats your beef with Andreas?

·
Registered
470 Posts
edandee said:
bud, i think your bashing the WRONG person. Have you bought from him? Do you know what he sells? I personally haven't bought from him, but if I didn't get motor from soko, i would be talking to him. You get his seal of approval when buying his stuff which is like gold.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts