#1 ·

all nice and clean :D

my trusty NX armrest

rusty headers

HS intake

ES engine mount inserts

ooooooooo shiny :)

shiny shiny shiny!!!

I really need to put that 200sx rims back on now!!!

well, i was just bored, so i thought i would post some pics i took today, hope you enjoyed them.

See less See more
#2 ·
WASSABBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN CLEAN!!!!!

Nice ride bro!!!! I need some mudflaps!!!!
AND INSERTS!!!!!
Did you put the inserts on yourself?

#3 ·
i did the inserts myself, yes....it was a bitch to do, and i thought i was gonna pop a blood vessel in my forehead, and what pisses me off even more now, is i have to change the rear mount because its torn, so i have to drop the crossmember and change it!!!!

you should get some :D

#4 ·
Im thinking about it. $35, right?
Did you feel a difference?
Is it worth it. I suppose it lays dwon more power to the tire since the engine isnt all bounce happy on you.

#7 ·
What is your opinion of the vibration and noise with the ES motor mounts? Do you have the torque set or all four?

#10 ·
Eric, if my skidplates you mean, the splashsheild, then yes, they are gone, they broke in many pieces and i got tired of it so i just took them off. To get the mounts in you will need to take off the crossmember, the rear mount just has inserts that fill up the holes in the stock mount, the front is a replacement mount, you pop the old one out of the mount, and put the new ones in...thats gonna be fun :)

you can make your own, it will be cheaper, but more time consuming since you have to leave the mount off the car for them to dry and harden. I think for the $35 they cost, they're worth it.

#12 ·
Serban;

Pics look great! Put the 200 wheels back on, please...

Oh yeah...have FUN putting in the 'front' ES mount (passenger side liquid filled one). Mine took a loooooong time and much sweat and cussing. I ended up having a machine shop press it out for $10. Best $10 I ever spent.

It now sits in my driveway. I will set it on fire soon.

GP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.