SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

just a couple pics i felt like posting. they are progress coilovers, definitely not set all the way down.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MarkSR20 said:
what car show was that? Nice car.
that was a united way car show here at work (otis elevator) my boss was running the show and convinced me to put my car in for the hell of it. the paint looks much better in those pics than it does in real life...

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chirpin4th said:
How do they ride sitting that low? Looks good like that.
the ride is fine, but it's too low because my tires scrape in the fender wells if i hit any mid-corner bumps. my exhaust scrapes a lot too. that was lower than how i normally drive around. i dropped it down for the show just for the hell of it.
altogether the ride is stiff anyway. i like it that way, but i'm sure to most people it is too much for daily driving.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
i love b13's wit b14 rims. wow.. u must get paid pretty well at otis. i had a friend who's dad did that.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
liupj said:
Speaking of otis elevators... does elevator hacking really work? :D
haha, i already replied in that thread a while ago... no it doesn't unless the building owner has it wired in on purpose. :D that's straight from one of the electrical engineers.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
LOVE it.

The timeless beauty and simple honest lines of a clean Classic makes me smile. :)

The B14 OEM rims, are of course perfect. They should have come with the car from the factory.

Biased? Perhaps.....

:biggthump

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shawn B said:
LOVE it.
The timeless beauty and simple honest lines of a clean Classic makes me smile. :)
The B14 OEM rims, are of course perfect. They should have come with the car from the factory.
Biased? Perhaps.....
:biggthump
i couldn't agree more... those definitely should have been stock on the classics. i'm definitely not looking forward to putting my stocks on for the winter :(

i'm trying to find a beater car so i can just put my car away for the snow though. if i keep this on the road all winter the suspension is coming out too. it's too nice to ruin with a new england winter. oh well, we'll see what happens

1 - 20 of 20 Posts