SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on this for a few weeks. Big thanks to Danny at PSI in New Orleans for working with me on it. He makes our manifold and downpipe for this setup. We will be offering a kit based on this car..

Here's a pic of the car as it was delivered to me.. Some shop in New Orleans did this..

Here's the pics with the new kit and cleaned up a little..

I powdercoated the valvecover Ruby Red, with metal flake sprinkles. It looks realy killer in the sunlight. He's got a 400whp setup.. should be nice..

Travis

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's got..

S13 SR20DET swap
Greddy V Spec intercooler
Greddy and FI-R piping (powdercoated)
TIG welded log manifold (PSI)
TIG welded downpipe (PSI)
T3/T04E 50 trim and stage II wheel (.63 A/R)
Tial 38mm wastegate
Greddy Type S BOV
72lb MSD's
Powertech FPR
Billet fuel rail (powdercoated)
JWT 3 bar 72 lb, 300zxTT maf program
Walbro 255lph
Greddy Profec B boost controller
Autometer boost, and EGT guages
J30 Limited slip diff.
ACT clutch
Koyo radiator

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the stock S14B (97-98) headlights. I'm pricing him out the parts to do an S15 swap on the front end.. and I'm buying that front end/hood for my S14.
Travis

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I just helped a friend with that swap too, it was fun! He has the same front bumper but has the skirts and rear valences too. Good work Travis looks great!

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
uhh, am i seeing that first pic right? it was delivered with no ****ing air filter? bummer.

i like the Kustom (k for Kuality, like k-mart) intercooler piping it came with, radiator hose is great. ****. :D

i am so jealous of the room those cars have though. changing the water pump, etc is great. the side with nothing on it is against the firewall, unlike ours, where the easiest side to access is the side with nothing on it (distributor side) other than the tranny. which i guess helps for the many tranny swaps we are guaranteed to do.

and changing the steering rack is a walk in the park on those things, ****.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah.. I realy enjoy working with the S13 and S14 chassis'. They are easier to work on in general, and have a lot more aftermarket support than the FWD chassis'.
Travis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts