SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Blown Up SER
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know its not usually a good thing, but i was watching the tarver vs. jones fight the other night and someone knocked on the door. To my surprise they asked who owned the black car outside and my friend said it was mine. Then the lady said she accidentally backed into my car. So i go outside and see a Land Cruiser parked next to my car and the lady goes and gets her insurance info. Well, long story short she hit the fender pretty hard and it popped the corner light out and made the car undriveable, until i got out a pry bar and moved the fender, ha! heres the only pic i have of the aftermath so far.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/twinky015/detail?.dir=e764&.dnm=e416.jpg&.src=ph

But on the brightside looks like my whole car is going to get painted and ALL of my other dings n dents are going to get taken out for a little bit more. I was saving for the stillen kit but looks like Im going to have to wait and get that later. My car is also going to the shop saturday and coming out Tuesday boosted! Notice the new rotors and wheels too! No more american racing for me there now 15'' Konig Nexts. 15x7. And someone sell me good suspension for a decent price damnit!

·
Blown Up SER
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it has crappy ebay coilovers and blwon stock struts, i hate it! the back coilovers are all the way up and the front is all the way down. ya tuesday i get it back from the shop then hopefully thursday or friday it goes back in for a makeover, me n her are xcited lol.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
tell the body shop to work the kit in with the price so that way they paint it all at once

·
Blown Up SER
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tried, cant do it. but they said they would do it for cheap once i can afford the kit. i can afford it right now, but that money is going to fiber images hood and gettin the boost on it. its just a stock gti-r turbo but im having a shop do it because i want it perfect. after the paint all i want is the lip n suspension, for now.....

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
Do you have any more pictures of your car with both sets of wheels? I like the gold ones but I think I like the other ones too. And your car reminds me of mine. Except for the pin stripe and gold wheels.

·
Blown Up SER
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an exedy clutch, but i just ordered an adfab one. but yeah i liked it the other way too. I just wanted bronze because only 2 or 3 other cars here have bronze wheels and i had them first on my first se-r. And i like the bronze look. Im selling those other ones for 175obo with no tires. There in almost perfect condition. I didnt notice before but in pic 2 u can see my prothane mount. Thats kinda funny. That same pic will be way sexier in a couple weeks when I have realy suspension tho. I get it back boosted on Tuesday and then the next weekend its going to body/paint. Should I keep it all black or a black with a little red metallic?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts