SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, this might not be the right place to post this but... I just want everybody to know how good of a Man Chris(sonnypippo) is. I bought some parts from him last week and it arrived today nicely packed and everything. But here is the story. I sent him $8440.00 by mistake thru paypal instead of $825.00. I tried everything on my end to fix the problem but no luck. I got scared because I can cover the amount and I have over draft protection. My wife got scared because we don't know him at all.
I was told by paypal, the only way to correct the problem is to talk to Chris, explain what happened and hope that he'll deny the transaction. You know what, he actually did. I'm very impressed and forever greatful that there are still people like him existed in this world.
If you want to buy turbo parts but having second thoughts because you don't know the person...worry no more. For me, the character of this man is unmatched and already proven.
Thanks again Chris.
Bob

·
Banned
979 Posts
It makes for feel pretty damn good knowing that there are good people out there. Especially when you accidently give them $7500 and they return it!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Yep Chris ( sonnypippo ) is a great guy to do business with . :) He also recently OWN3D the entire B15sentra.net board with a fake troll account ---> DaVeezyFoSheezy . :D If you all could see the amount of people pissed-off and watch as the mods laugh their asses off , showing how dumb and angry people can get on the internet . Man it was truly a Classic , and I think only the mods knew . A sample of DaVeezyFoSheezy's posting " DAAAAAT IZZZZ HYPE YOOOOOO !!! " . :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts