SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally after years and years of fiddling around with my childish 1.6 liter motor, i have summoned the power of the great SR20. I bought a whole wrecked 1997 200sx SE-R for 600 bucks which was the deal of a lifetime and have been stock piling aftermarket goodies for the new motor. Anyway, i just got done painting my Infiniti G20 Valve Cover gloss black with polished lettering . heres a pic. The motor will be in the weekend of march 4-6. i bought an act pp from NuttySe-r and the vc and highport cam from MySeRgOeSvRoOm.i have a place racing cold air and i'm buyin a 2000 se disc as well.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
drummer4lifex said:
You could have probably bought a JDM sr20de for like $500 dollars, man.
Yea, but he gets front and rear rotors, SE-R sway bars, and suspension parts, motor mounts, and all the other goodies he will need to get his (I'm assuming) SE up to speed.

By the way, how much was the totaled SE-R.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
that car is fuct. sweet motor tho :)

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
^^^Dude, that's the donor car :rolleyes:. He has a sweet looking white 200 if I'm not mistaken.

After the swap, this will be one of my favorite cars :D.

[edit]
Yep. It's schweeeeeeet...here :

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
g twun

thanks a lot for the parts MySeRgOeSvRoOm . im really stoked on how the VC turned out. and if i wouldve just bought the jdm motor, i wouldnt have had the axles, tranny, ecu, harness, leather wheel, gauge cluster...... i saved a lot of money in buying this whole car and pretty much got my motor for free.. for i have already sold the se-r wheels of of it,se-r wheels, fog lights, airbag and a bunch of other ****.. i cant wait til i get this b-i-eotch in my car

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Good call on sr power! That donor car is really screwed up, lol

-Josh

·
All go, all show
504 Posts
I didn't really read the whole post fully......I was a little drunk and tired when I posted last night..when Dude are you planning on putting that motor in that crapped up Nissan....But I have to agree with sr20det808 on the condition of the car...but nice motor!
Yeah thats a sweet deal for that motor and all the other parts you get from that 200...To Storm8800 I didn't really miss the boat, I dont think I was on it in the first place...lol

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Yo Daniel, how long is the donor car gonna be around, i wanna come out and look at it sometime.

Nice Valvecover biotch:)....you need to get that $250 HS from my boy.look up Feltons auto in snohomish for that g20 ecu.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
brian,
u gotta hook me up with that guy with the NX that wants my other set of se-r wheels and then i'll get that header.. late

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
NismoB14 said:
brian,
u gotta hook me up with that guy with the NX that wants my other set of se-r wheels and then i'll get that header.. late

He wants to meet up this coming weekend, his name is TeamPCI on here.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Nice buy nismo b14. Good luck. Teampci waddup. My lil Bro leng just bought a 91 se-r for 1100.

lates

·
Registered
264 Posts
that looks almost exactly how my friend wrecked his se-r, ill find some pics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts