SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey man just a question, im trying to match all the models up with what we have over here
new zealand. anyways, does your 200sx have independant rear suspension, or a solid/dead axel running from one side to the other, just asking because we have a car over here, well x-japan that looks exactly the same and im trying to work out of they are exactly the same, yeah, thanks in advance man, sweet looking car btw, ill post a pic of my primera when i get a chance, its pretty clean cut and sweet.
chris.

------------------
primeras its where its at.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
It is a solid rear beam axle on the 95-+ 200sx's

------------------

Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,GReddy Catback, ACT,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,17deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,ALT 159's, 205/40/17 Kumho 712's,SMC short shifter,Autometer tach, Royal Purple synthetics..AND A VANILLA AIR FRESHENER!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, thanks guys, not called a 200sx over here, just a sentra and also pulsar, depending on how the jap dude sticking on badges felt i guess eh, yeah hardout cars guys, all good. our 200sx is one mean ass lookin car, comes with the sr20det, im sure you guys have seen pics of them, i have only seen one sentra, or your 200sx, with a sr20 engine, they are from what i can work out mainly powered with GA16's in japan. but yeah if i sell my primera i straight up know what i will be getting, man now i know our model of it im so stoked at how hardout you guys have turned out your cars, crazy, although im not sure if i could do with out my independant rear end... im an ass/leg man and oh man i love my -3 degrees of camber i got dialed in each side... man i gotta go for a drive... i stayed behind at work to change my oil, and i got a real crazy good deal on a K&N oil filter and its getting me excited... shell helix ultra and a K&N oil filter... freakin good **** for a young lad to get excited over eh! lol
chris.

------------------

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
yup...like Black200 said...Solid Rear Beam! Thanks for the compliments and yeah post some pics man!

------------------
96 200sx Rice Mobile! Bone Stock..he,he,he

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
I believe we have a Multi Link Beam suspention. Thats the correct term.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(im stiring here but...)
yeah thats what i ment, a dead axel...

nah seriously though your cars are cut sweet.
lucina is the main name for them here. the most common. man 200sx would sound so much better eh.
chris

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts