1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
.i love my NX.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin...

about a month ago you started this GB

http://www.sr20forum.com/group-buys/193793-gb-progress-adjustable-sway-bar.html

i was very excited to get one of these...then all of a sudden something went wrong with your GB and you had to refund everyone due to a price change....i have yet to recieve my refund....i waited a week after you closed it to get my money back and PMEd you about the matter....you said you had forgotten to mail back my MO....it happens sometimes and i let it slide...you said you would mail it as soon asap...about two weeks later and i have yet to see anything in the mail....i PMed you yesterday about the matter and have not recived a response back wether or not you have mailed back my payment.....i saw that you visited the forum early this morning so i know you have seen my PM....i would like my money back please in a prompt fashion...

Joji

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
-subscribing-

C

·
.i love my NX.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm still waiting for a reply Kevin.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about this situation Joji, hopefully he comes through.

·
.i love my NX.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..Still Waiting Kevin...I hope he comes through too Matt....anybody in the Bronx area want to help me out to talk to him and figure out what the deal is...been sending PM's to this guy with no reply....

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
PM sent to Souljy and .MuNkey.

Keep me in the loop.

C

·
!!!!CAUTION!!!!
3,993 Posts
ive had nothing but good experiences with kev. im sure he'll chime in real soon

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Something must be up. This is my boy and I can assure you that he is not a rip off. Just give him a little more time. Has he even been on here recently????

·
.i love my NX.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He was on this morning...and still haven't gotten a reply....can ya'll talk to him for me and see what's up..thank you.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
He was on this morning...and still haven't gotten a reply....can ya'll talk to him for me and see what's up..thank you.
Will try to call him and see what's up. I think he's been working some slavery 7 days a week shift and long hours. Hang in there bro, you'll hear from him pretty soon.

·
.i love my NX.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
scrildo...did you get a hold of him at all? still no word from him.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
I've put in a request to have him banned from posting in the classifieds section until this is resolved. Let me know if he contacts you.

Thanks,
Chris

·
.i love my NX.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got my refund back today:biggthump thank you Kevin...

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Case closed. Happy to see that.

I'll put through the request to return his classified acsess.

C

1 - 15 of 15 Posts