SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just a quick question: where does everyone get their water for the turbo from? Currently I'm using the ones that go into the bottom of the TB, but I wanna see if anyone else has done this without any negative side effects.. Anyone?

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I think that is what most people do. The DET has a tap off the main coolant pipe rite after the thermostat housing and the return (or feed ?) is taped into the block rite behind the turbo.

Mike

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey David, I think all SR20DE/T's have a nipple already capped after the thermostat. You can get the water supply from there. DET's have the drain on the block though! Have you seen Terry's setup? He welded a fitting where the top radiator hos slides onto, actually that may be for a temp sensor, but you could put a fitting there also! Maybe I don't know what the hell I am talking about and should check before I tell you!

------------------
http://members8.clubphoto.com/louis419830/439477/guest.phtml

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 12.0 @ 118.77, Bluebird SR20DET, T3/T04E, Deltagate Wastegate, FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, Autometer Shift Light, Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Yokohama 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24.5x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was noticing those nipples on Joser's DET. Hmm.. Hey Louis, what's you # man? I tried calling you at work at the 602-922-73XX number, but it doesn't work!? Hit me up if you have a chance!!

------------------
David
Boosted '98 Super Black SE
Sentra on Steroids

1 - 4 of 4 Posts