SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you people in FL, mainly mid and south FL be interested in having a little meet down in south FL in mid December?

I have talked to a couple of people, and they are down for it...basically meet up at a park somewhere, still have to see which would be the best, hang out there, or have a picnic, whatever would be decided on, then later during the day, head out to H(o)(o)ters or or somethin :D then at night, head to the local race hang out spot, I'm not saying to race, just to represent the SR20s down south :D

Me and Rob (SE-Rican) are gonna try to set this up, and I just thought I would ask now to see if there is enough interest to get this meet goin.

If any of you would be interested, feel free to make suggestions, we need input.

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Glad to see that you're still maintaining my wheels.. lol I'm down for a meet, and I'd be happy to help out however I can.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe..those arent YOUR rims...you traded them with Rob who had the black SE-R too...i have no idea what happened to him:confused: :confused:

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Come on guys lets get this thing rolling! Like Serban said any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know a local park that I can make arrangements to rent a Cabana. There is plenty of parking and awesome places to take pics. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions at [email protected]!:D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Hells yeah!!!! Lets do this!!!! Im down with any SE-R meet!!!! Especially if its from the Homies!!:cool:

( whos paying for my gas? ) ha ha just kidding!!!

Its all good!!!
whos bringing the chicken!!!

oh nevermind.......we hiitin up

HOOTIE HOO!!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
it must be nice to be able to have meets year-round. here in chicago they are seasonal. we just had the last one(chicagoland nissan meet) on last saturday, and there was a good turn-out considering that it was about 45 degrees out. hope you guys have fun.

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
If it were more centralized, i'd be willing to meet up. Maybe halfway between Tampa & Miami? Hell if you do it in Tampa, you could have the northern Florida guys hit it too. Just a sugestion.

-Kris

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
I do kind of agree about the centralizing issue. There's a bunch of members all over Florida. Granted there might be a more concentrated amount down south but I know there's a bunch up in Orlando, and Tampa. I'm in Vero Beach so I'm right in the middle. Only thing is we need to have plans on things to do. I know they have BIG races up in Orlando every weekend. As well as down south. Personally I'm more comfortable in O town. Also downtown Orlando gets SLAMMED on a weekend night. Ideas? Would we also be including all Nissan owners? There's quite a few owners over on the sentra bb that have been asking about a meet. Plus I'm sure some of you wouldn't mind seeing Chef's turbo'd ga16. Input????

·
Registered
342 Posts
Count me in. How about a Dyno Day? We should have some good air in December. Air is pretty good now :D
Cheers,
Charlie

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Count me , let me know where and when. I need to request that day off from now!

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you guys want to organize something in Orlando, go right ahead, and give me the details...that just means less work for me :D

The only reason I suggested south FL, it that 1. I'll be in the area during that time, and 2. there's some cool places to hang out down there.

Like I said in the beginning, give suggestions, and if that means having the meet in Orlando, I will attend, but someone in the area has to set it all up.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Yeah guys I am down for a meet in central FL . But like Serban says it will be out of our hands to set something up from down here.. I would love a meet that has SE-R's or any Nissans from all over FL. It would be cool to have one down here. There is alot of stuff to do. I am not saying that Oralando is not but I am not familiar with anything up there. It was just very easy for me and Serban to organize something down here. I have a real nice park that I can set somthing up at. It will be a good place to chill. It has lot pf parking. But If anybody else wants to take the ball on this I am down to help with anything and I know Serban is to. I just want to see a bad ass SE-R meet in FL! Regardless were it is I will do the best in my ability to be there!:D So lets get somthing roilling ! It is time for FL to have its very own BAD ASS!!!!!!! meet!

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
I'm down for a S. FLA meet. Tampa or Orlando sounds good. Details???:confused:

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Well I was just making a suggestion. Wherever is fine with me since it's an equal length drive to Orlando, or Ft. Lauderdale. I'll go over and post something on the Sentra BB and see what we can get going.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
WAZ UP!!!!

IM DOWN FOR A MEET IN DAMN SAN DIEGO!!! ( **** ) LOL!!!!!!!!!

So, its like this, If you want it in Orlando, please speak up so we can blame you for not having enough Coronas.

bring a casket!!!

WE GETTING KRUNK UP IN THE BEEITCH!!!

:D J/K!!!
If you want to hold it in Orlando we need to know like yesterday.
I have to take time off work and get babysitters and crap........
And stock up on Octane Boost!!!:D

..................i LOOK FORWARD TO THE SE-R INVASION!!!!!

Everybody better have their chevy horns!!!! LOL ha ha!!!!! yeah!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hope I dont sound like a dick when I say this, but I know a few people around FL all wanna have a little meet, there has been talk of a few, and none have come through. I mentioned this one because I really think we should get one together, and Rob and I are willing to set it up.

A few of you mentioned having it in a more centralized location, which makes sense, but is anyone in Orlando willing to set something up, and if so, please let everyone know. Its still early, we have plenty of time till December, but someone needs to step forward and volunteer to set something up.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Not sure if you guys are interested in a Tampa-ish location, but I have a house with a driveway and half a garage space (my mother-in-law is using the other half for her *tihs*. I don't have tools or anything, but I have some space. Let me talk it over with the lady, and we might be able to come up with something. There is also a rec center 1 block from my house. We might be able to use their parking lot depending on the amount of cars and the exact date & time... What do you guys think? BTW, I'm in Largo which is 1/2 hour from Tampa & 2 hours from O-town. Just tossing out some ideas! :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
98SERwTricks said:
BTW, I'm in Largo which is 1/2 hour from Tampa & 2 hours from O-town. Just tossing out some ideas! :D
damn, we all need to hook up one Saturday and terrorize the tampa streets!!!!

FAST91SER, Im coming down no matter what!!!!
we takin over!!!

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Well how about we go ahead with the down south location. Granted it might be far for some people but it'll be worth it. Andreas had mentioned 30+ people that were interested in attending his meet. That's a lot of parking needed. If someone were to be driving from far up North Florida they could always crash at my house the night before the event if need be. I'm all for it though. What day of the week would it be on? Lets do this.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
SATURDAY?

If some north people want to convoy down , Im all for it.
If ya'll can keep up! :D ;) :cool: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts