SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be heading down with a couple ppl on fri. Hopefully I can link up with a couple of you ppl and see whats all the hype about with the Sr20's. Let me know whats up, I have a minivan ready to cruise and Ill be at teh Raddison.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill be at 1601 Biscayne Blvd. I definitely wanna try to meet up one of those days so let me know. Anyone who doesnt mind chillin with some chinos, Holla back!~ Btw Rob, if your still lookin for a complete T28 setup I have one.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
SucKit said:
Ill be at 1601 Biscayne Blvd. I definitely wanna try to meet up one of those days so let me know. Anyone who doesnt mind chillin with some chinos, Holla back!~ Btw Rob, if your still lookin for a complete T28 setup I have one.

I am going T3T4 :D I will PM you my phone # so you can give me a call when you are in town.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Hay I'm off that day so Rob we can all hang out!!!!!

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Manny are you comin to streetlegal tonight???

·
JdmRus
591 Posts
where is street legal located at??? and when does it be hype??

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Its gonna be hype tonite,local se-r vs se-r races goin down,located by the GoldenGlade interchange in Miami

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
TREYDEE said:
Manny are you comin to streetlegal tonight???
I can't head up north tonight. I'm going to stop by Dre's shop to help out my homeboy Chino put in his turbo beast motor. Anyways...I have school and work tomorrow morning. I need to get some sleep.

Manny

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Simon, I PMed you my #. I showed Sleeping91Se-r around 2 fridays ago, but couldn't get much of a se-r group going ( I blame it on Se-rican, who said he was going to call me back :rolleyes: ). Lets try and show Simon a good time people!

TREYDEE said:
Its gonna be hype tonite,local se-r vs se-r races goin down,located by the GoldenGlade interchange in Miami
WTF, I didn't hear about this.. I can't belive you guys are holding out on me. :(

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
who is running tonight? when should i go? is anyone welcome?? cause im there if i am welcome to be.

Trinixtc: SLI directions - i95 to miami gardens drive, go west to 441, go north and merge right before the onramp to i95. then turn left at the first light and follow the road right into the property.

someone correct me if im wrong.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Sr20 B12 said:
WTF, I didn't hear about this.. I can't belive you guys are holding out on me. :(
i feel left out too! mario always knows whats going on too, i wanna see some se-r races!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im down for some racing action but I wont be down there til 930pm... Let me know whats good Mario... im all ready for a good time as long as it isnt a inconvience for anyone.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
SucKit said:
Im down for some racing action but I wont be down there til 930pm... Let me know whats good Mario... im all ready for a good time as long as it isnt a inconvience for anyone.
9:30 is early. give me a call on my cell when you are in town if you want. ill find the rest of these goons for you. 954-701-3437

·
Registered
13 Posts
ill be there friday i would like to meet up wtih everyone. i will be the one that will be taking all the pics i was there last time taking pics. hope to see you guys there

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
im heading down there now, i dunno if anythings going on or not, but im bored. if anybody wants to meet up with me just call my cell. 954-701-3437

1 - 20 of 20 Posts