SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Sunny Guy
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Markham Park
December 15,2007
OK guys list your name if attending.Guys you are welcome to bring your BBQ Grills.December 15,2007 Also bring your friends with *nissans only*.Oh yea Please no stupid acts (Burn outs,Drifting).:biggthump

*For Sure List*
Nissanboy561
Sentrixx
Spoolin_RB
Forbidden710
Oldschool05
Tonynissan
Treydee
Rodrigo
Joekuh
Serban
Nizmonik Se-R
B13-T
Roblop04
Gtiryda
Jgg8891
Geeio

·
Loving my P11
674 Posts
Start time? Is there a specific or reserved section that we can park? Or once we get there we drive around until we find a large enough spot? Maybe put signs at the entrance gate with arrows. Did you get permission from the park to have that many cars?

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
When ever they do the meets there is a girl who contacts the park and arranges it might want to call in and see if we can get a pavillion or something of the sort...

·
BuSh CoOlIe RaCiNg!!!!!
236 Posts
yea, im down to donate some money so we can get a pavillion. i think that would be nice. also if people will donate for some food and the bbq. floridas street scene just recently had a bbq there were the members donated some money for the stuff.

yes that means im coming with 4-5 other sentras.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
I'm down !!!!!!

·
BuSh CoOlIe RaCiNg!!!!!
236 Posts
Markham Park
December 15,2007
OK guys list your name if attending.Guys you are welcome to bring your BBQ Grills.December 15,2007 Also bring your friends with *nissans only*.Oh yea Please no stupid acts (Burn outs,Drifting).:biggthump

*For Sure List*
Nissanboy561-chips and dip
Sentrixx
Spoolin_RB
Forbidden710-hot dogs
Oldschool05
Tonynissan
Treydee
Rodrigo
updated the list. :)

1 - 20 of 227 Posts