SR20 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 227 Posts

·
1/4 MILLION MILES STRONG!
407 Posts
I may make it guys. Still planing. Does not seem like a drive it all compared to going to orlando. But hey it is always a drive from key west. We will see. Looks fun. :biggthump

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
I think im going to try and drag some of the boys out with me too so might be 2-3 cars coming with me...

·
1/4 MILLION MILES STRONG!
407 Posts
Ok get this Transmission is going out on my car. Lots of noise coming from it and the fluid is toped off. I knew it was going to happen soon. :( It has 230,000 miles on it. Sucks but Rays 240SX may be up and running and if it is we plan to try and make it. :biggthump

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ok, this is my view for the caravans because it would be great if it keeps getting bigger.

1. 561 Caravan - Starts in Port St. Lucie and ends in Boynton Beach. 10am-11am.

2. 954 Caravan - Picks up from BB and moves south to 595 (Towers). That should make the caravan extremely large. From there we should just be able to get to Markham park with a fair amount of SR's. 11am - 11:30am

3. 305 Caravan - Might want to just meet straight at Markham park. 11:30am - 12pm. Arrival.

Tell me what you guys think. Coordination and timing is key for a successful caravan. REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR SH%^!!

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
I like the idea of the Towers meet up point.Im in.

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
so 954 boys meeting up at towers for what 11? or 11:30

·
Registered
255 Posts
Of course. Infiniti g20s are going lol.

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
but 11 or 10:30 towers... lol

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
I'll tell you all what..... right now. We better clear up some plans quick.. Because I'm really done here..

I vote from now on... we leave everything over at floridasr20.com for any more lasting info before I snap on some bitch's and crash a site out of spite!

·
Registered
255 Posts
ROFL You are so bitter Wayne. FLORIDASR20s.com!!! GO THERE BE SQUARE! But on a side note, BE AT TOWERS before 11 PLEASE! Wait for 561 caravan to come in and we all go out from there. If you are not at Towers before 11, you will miss caravan.

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
ROFL You are so bitter Wayne. FLORIDASR20s.com!!! GO THERE BE SQUARE! But on a side note, BE AT TOWERS before 11 PLEASE! Wait for 561 caravan to come in and we all go out from there. If you are not at Towers before 11, you will miss caravan.
so 11 it is. cool.

181 - 200 of 227 Posts