SR20 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 227 Posts

·
Lock it up!!!!
1,074 Posts
Mapquest FTW.... Unless this is him?!?!

hahahaha def mapquest is my friend also got a gps and that worked great. I dont know my way around at all... Im planning on riding around tomorrow to check stuff out while my sister is at work. Im getting lost hahhahaha

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Put me down for bringing my camera gear ;)

and possibly condiments if i can find a Macdonald's or something to go steal some lmao

·
BuSh CoOlIe RaCiNg!!!!!
236 Posts
pdatess!!!
*For Sure List*
Nissanboy561-chips and dip
Sentrixx-soda, water, ice.
Spoolin_RB
Forbidden710-1 giant pack hot dogs, 1 pack bubba bugers
Oldschool05
Tonynissan
Treydee
Rodrigo- cups, plates, knives, forks, spoons
Nizominik SE-R
Chill son-potatoe salad, hotdog buns, hamburger buns.
B13-t
roblop04-arroz con coco
triniboy07
jgg8891
b13sr20bb
sneakyowner
geeio
treydee-soda
SE-RAWKUS
94Sentraser
David se-r
97se-rblown
joekuh-chips
joes97turbose-r-bringing his SUBY!-exception to the rules
vex630

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm making shirts Wayne lol. You will enjoy them. Might sell them on the forums. You bringing mapquest? I'm following you!!! lol.

PEOPLE!! We need more of you to bring stuff pleasseeeee!!!

Chips, dip, buns, drinks, condiments, plasticware.....

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
So Sentrixx and chillson whee do you want to meet?
Me n b13sr20BB are prolly gonna meet Wayne at Best Buy by the Brandsmart IIRC, then we're gonna head south to meet up with Chillson.....i think thats the plan but he's supposed to call me to make arrangments....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yea, you guys meet up, then probably pick up nissan561, then me.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
I'm going to post this meet on G20.net we are welcome too right???????

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
Then swing by my house :D and we can catch 595 to markham, ive been there before so i know the way :biggthump
Yeah that would be cool, i know you stay in Broward, but does Wayne know where you live?

Maybe you can PM your #, and as we head out we can give you a shout, *** i've never been to Markham park b4.

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
meet points

sounds like a plan to me, we should try to schedule times for arrival and departure at Best Buy, then whereever Chillson is at. Carl, you should meet us at Best Buy since it's the closest to you.

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
Wana meet up at BB also?

If the meet starts around 12 pm , i was planning on getting to the Best Buy by the Brandsmart around 11:00-11:30 or so, then maybe chill there for awhile and let everyone who's gonna meet there show up, then ride out to either Chill's house then to Markham park or Chill's house then rodrigo's house THEN to Markham park, either way is cool w/ me i'm off that day so it's all good...

101 - 120 of 227 Posts