SR20 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 227 Posts

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
Yeah that would be cool, i know you stay in Broward, but does Wayne know where you live?

Maybe you can PM your #, and as we head out we can give you a shout, *** i've never been to Markham park b4.

yeah... it's like a second home. Well meet/fix car spot.. :biggthump

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
didn't know the meet started that late, thought it was earlier in the morning according to Carl (Nissan...561), so I'll be there at BB and ride out to wherever after, but my company's christmas party is that night so I won't be there all evening.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ok, Wayne is going to give me a call when he is near my exit and I'll meet up with you guys at the Chevron right off the exit. KEep the Train Alive!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
As of right now count me out something came up for that date and I'm not sure I can make it... ill keep you guys updated.... thanks.

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
:rofl: Ill bring the crackers :rofl: Ill make sure they are stale too !!

Wayne knows where i live .

If i was not taking the 200 i would have like to have taken the New G.

Never going to let that go.... I got some cracker for you right here gringo. :naughty:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Treydee let me know about this meet over on g20.net, I'll try and make with my slow ass yet sexy G. Nissan/Infiniti same ****.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Treydee let me know about this meet over on g20.net, I'll try and make with my slow ass yet sexy G. Nissan/Infiniti same sh*t.

Yea, I don't wanna the only AR2 P11 there plus my car is slow for the moment and not as sexy as yours!!!!

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have the slowest SR powered car lol. N/A w/ 3'' exhaust... GET SOME!

121 - 140 of 227 Posts